Friday, May 14, 2010

Aliens

Having a hard time not making the alien species for "Stars" not look like the Navii from Avatar.  But I think I've found a unique enough look.  Plus slap a bunch of space gear on them and I think people won't get them confused.  At least especially if they don't get colored blue.

I need to also figure out how the females should look too, I'm not quite sure the best way to make them different then the males.  But that's what's sketching for anyways!  More characters to go!

1 comment:

IHM said...

Boobs.

We shall give the females boobs.

Problem solved...

and a more delicate facial structure, like maybe a more pointed chin and higher cheekbone features, smaller hands and a shorter average height.

Also,
The tail as-is is sort of lion-like,

Let's see how we like a more reptilian look.

Just some idea jogging.

Happy Sketching!